Monday, August 1, 2011

ArtistoftheWeek:EMI MARIA8/1/11-8/8/11

EMI Maria, is like a breath of fresh air when you're a little tired of Japanese pop and you want some R&B. This musician has an outstanding style of soul. Mixing her style with the Japanese language, keeping the music fresh one album at a time. The music is so similar yet so varied that it makes you wonder, why would I ever want to check out any other JR&B artist? From EMI Maria's, "Mr. Alien," to "Focus On Me," her songs are so catchy and seductive, making your body sway back and forth with the beat while still having a bounce in your step.
If you haven't heard of her you need to check her out, she's a talent you shouldn't miss.
Selective Songs From A Ballad On My Own
Selective Songs From Crossover EP
Selective Songs From Contrast
Selective Songs From Blue Bird

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Sharing music that should be shared. *If an artist/record label has any problem with the songs/videos I post on my blogs please contact me.*