Thursday, May 27, 2010

ArtistoftheWeek:Tash Parker5/27/10-6/2/10

I really like the songs this fresh new artist have made so far. They remind me of adventuring off alone. I found out about this artist when I was looking through some blogs on blogger and stumbled upon her site. The song that stands out to me is,
"Not Unprepared". I love the feeling of the song, it's very moving and builds up to a powerful finish. A great song from a new musician.
I don't know for sure what goes on in Australia but it seems like there's just this feeling of loneliness in almost every Australian artist's songs. Sarah Blasko, Lisa Mitchell, New Buffalo,(now Sally Seltmann), Brooke Fraser, Missy Higgins and now Tash Parker. I'm not complaining because I love the sounds they make, I just wonder why they're songs are filled with so much loneliness.
Official Website
Free Listen (downloads removed by request of agent/manager of the musician)
I Take The Blame|Not Unprepared| I Feel Nowhere

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Sharing music that should be shared. *If an artist/record label has any problem with the songs/videos I post on my blogs please contact me.*