Friday, January 1, 2010

Harmony To My Heartbeat by Sally Seltmann

I Love New Buffalo! I'm so glad to hear she's releasing a new album in April. She released her new single under her real name, Sally Seltmann.
She's going to release her new album, Heart That's Pounding under her real name too.
She's even made a music video for the single and released a B-side with it. I'm so proud of her. Being so productive and bright with her new music.
Sally Seltmann is one of my favorite artists. What she's done with her music is amazing. Her songs are of heavenly Indie Pop sounds, melodies, and lyrics.
Sally Seltmann (New Buffalo) for me she's an Artist of the Year for 2010. I'm going to be watching for this Artist this upcoming Spring! Man, I love Sally Seltmann. She's so great. Australian's Finest.

Here's Harmony To My Heartbeat by Sally Seltmann
& The B-Side You Deserve A Break.
I Hope You Enjoy Downloading the song while watching the Music Video.

Harmony to My Heartbeat from Sally Seltmann on Vimeo.


Also, Sally finally released her Recovery (by New Buffalo) Music Video.
I'm so proud of her.

New Buffalo - Recovery from Sally Seltmann on Vimeo.

If You Liked The Song Here's Recovery.
I'm so happy, I'm feeling generous right now! I think I might go give a crackhead 100$!
Thank You So Much Arts & Crafts For Taking This great Artist Under Your Wing.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Sharing music that should be shared. *If an artist/record label has any problem with the songs/videos I post on my blogs please contact me.*