Tuesday, August 24, 2010

ArtistoftheWeek:Round Table feat. Nino8/24/10-8/31/10

I love ROUND TABLE feat. Nino! They're like the Japanese Version of Ivy! They rock. Sadly they don't get a lot of recognition for their music but trust me if you like Bossa Nova or just calming pop music you'll love this group.
I found out about this band from an anime show (of course..) And I loved their song called, "Let Me Be With You (New Step Mix)" it was on Chobits. I knew about their song and bought both of the Chobits Soundtracks for that song. A few years later I find out about another Anime Series that caught my eye, called, Welcome To The NHK, and their song, Puzzle ~Extra Hot Mix~ was it's theme song.
I loved it so much that I looked for more of their songs and was opened to a whole collection of beautiful songs from them. ROUND TABLE feat. Nino is the best.
I really like that they actually take their time with their music and release a new album every 2-3 years instead of every 10 months like the really popular Japanese artists. Now that's crazy!
ROUND TABLE's style is a cool one and a unique sound indeed. I still kind of see them as the brighter more lovable side and Japanese side of Ivy. But Ivy wouldn't be able to do their music and vice versa it's like Ivy and ROUND TABLE are the same but they're not.
Anyways, this is the last artist for the Summer of 2010. Hope you listen to these songs and think back to the great times you had in the summer and the bad times and the moderate times. All the times of your wonderful summer! :)
Music For A Memorable Summer!
Selective Songs From April
Selective Songs From Nino
Selective Songs From Distance
Promo Videos for Distance

Koi Wo Shiteru|Nagareboshi
Official Website

~I Hope You Enjoy ROUND TABLE feat. Nino!~

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Sharing music that should be shared. *If an artist/record label has any problem with the songs/videos I post on my blogs please contact me.*