Sunday, October 31, 2010

Yeah It Caught Up With Me...

I know I know I need to stop doing this and post the AOTW's on time. That time-management is a trick sometimes. But I will be posting the next AOTW this week. You might like them or not but if you have any suggestions I'll take you up on it.
I kind of feel bad only posting female singers on the blog. But there's so many beautiful female voices that I love that I just can't help it sometimes.
Also, I know that some people that are following AOTW like the International music and some don't. I'm going to do my best to balance it out for you guys.

See ya soon guys!

-AOTW

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Sharing music that should be shared. *If an artist/record label has any problem with the songs/videos I post on my blogs please contact me.*