Monday, September 12, 2011

ArtistoftheWeek:Holly Brook[Pt. I]9/12/11-9/19/11

Holly Brook's musical style is perfect for rainy days. You may know her best from the song, Where'd You Go by Fort Minor, where she gained her popularity. She released her album, Like Blood Like Honey in 2006. The songs on the album really shows Holly's talent as a singer/songwriter. Even though her album achieved some success, album sales were not to the label's expectations. So she ended her relationship with her record label. Now Holly has changed her name and is now releasing a new album.
Selective Songs from Like Blood Like Honey
Selective Songs from O'Dark:Thirty EP

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Sharing music that should be shared. *If an artist/record label has any problem with the songs/videos I post on my blogs please contact me.*