Tuesday, June 12, 2012

It's Been A Long Time

Yeah, yeah I know I know...
WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?
ALLL MY LII-I-I-FE?!
ALLL MY LIII-II-I-IIIIFE?!

Well life happened and then plans happened and then school and then girls and then etc, etc....

But now I'm coming back!

Mark your calendars everybody!


JUNE 18th 2012

Be There...

-AOTW

P.S. This time around some AOTWs may be "recycled".
Recycled just means that any Artist might have been featured on Quarterlife.com but not on blogger will be an ArtistoftheWeek again. This'll just be a way to keep up to date on what the artist has done since 2005/2006 and show many new fans of AOTW who they are.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Sharing music that should be shared. *If an artist/record label has any problem with the songs/videos I post on my blogs please contact me.*