Thursday, March 25, 2010

ArtistoftheWeek:Julieta Venegas3/16/10-3/23/10

Julieta Venegas is possibly one of the best Latin Pop Singer/Songwriters I know. Her songs consist of lyrics that are so beautiful. It puts light into a relationship that's not working. Writing great songs like,
Lento
A Tu Lado
Algo Esta Cambiando
Limon y Sal
Me Voy
Eres Para Mi
and Bien O Mal
who can say that this talented Latin Siren can't write good songs? She even wrote the song Bajo Otra Luz for Nelly Furtado. Julieta and La Mala Rodriguez featured on Bajo Otra Luz too. That's how I found out about her, cause of Nelly Furtado's album Mi Plan. Thank God for Nelly Furtado!

She's released a new album called Otra Cosa and it's a great one. It's got more of that Spanish sound feeling to the album. I can't really describe it it's just great.
Give some songs a listen and you'll understand.
Amores Platonicos
Despedida
Otra Cosa
Original
Ya Conoceran
Here's some music videos for your entertainment.






No comments:

About Me

My photo
Sharing music that should be shared. *If an artist/record label has any problem with the songs/videos I post on my blogs please contact me.*