Thursday, March 25, 2010

ArtistoftheWeek:MiChi3/24/10-3/31/10

Well, to me MiChi is a great artist to have in your collection. Especially if you like some good J-Pop. Her first album, "MiChi MadNesS" is all English but after so much Japanese popularity of that album she went to Japan to pursue her music career and promote the great nation of the UK.
And who could blame her? If most of your fan base was in Japan you'd go rock it out there too.
Great songs from the album are mostly covers but the song that made me notice this great artist is her rendetion of You Gotta Be. A great song done by her.

Her next album, "Up To You", is a great sophomore album to the first. Consisting of japanese songs with some parts where she slips into English at time.
Featuring singles like,
HEy GirL
KiSS KiSS XXX
& ChaNge The WoRLd
I think that MiChi will be making so more great songs later in time, all we have to do is wait and see what she does next.
You Gotta Be
HEy GirL
ChaNge the WoRLd
KiSS KiSS XXX

Official Website

Hope you enjoy the artist!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Sharing music that should be shared. *If an artist/record label has any problem with the songs/videos I post on my blogs please contact me.*