Tuesday, December 28, 2010

The ArtistoftheWeek Awards

Ok guys I need your help desperately! The awards are a people's choice version so I'll need you to vote on the best of the best of 2010!

Here are the Categories!
  • Best Music Video of 2010
  • Fresh Artist of 2010
  • Best Song of 2010
  • Best Update of 2010
  • Best Christmas Song of 2010
  • Best Music Group of 2010
  • Best Male Musician of 2010
  • Best Female Musician of 2010
  • Best Foreign Language Artist for 2010
And the Finally.....

Who Will be ArtistoftheYear?

It's your decision everyone!
The runners will be posted and the polls will be posted soon!
Stay up to date so you can vote for your favorites!
Voting polls will be closed by January 6th
And the winners will be announced on January 8th.

Now let's get voting everybody!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Sharing music that should be shared. *If an artist/record label has any problem with the songs/videos I post on my blogs please contact me.*