Thursday, December 30, 2010

The Nominees for AOTW Awards 2010 #4

This is for Best Update of 2010

Go to the ArtistoftheWeek Updates page for more information on nominees.

1. Azure Ray October 2010
Azure Ray released they're music video, "Don't Leave My Mind" in October.

2. B.Reith July 2010
He released his music video, "The Comeback Kid" in July.

3. Ingrid Michaelson October 2010
She released her single and music video for her song, "Parachute" in October.

4. Perfume November 2010
They released their single and music video for their song, "Nee" in November.

Here are the nominees for Update of 2010.
VOTE NOW for your favorite!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Sharing music that should be shared. *If an artist/record label has any problem with the songs/videos I post on my blogs please contact me.*