Thursday, December 30, 2010

The Nominees for AOTW Awards 2010 #3

This is for Best Song of 2010.
Go to the Songs to Listen To... page for more information on the nominees.
[For My Boots, you should go to Lights AOTW Page.]

1. (Still A) Weirdo by KT Tunstall

2. 1, 2, 3 Turnaround! by Christian TV

3.1 /100 by Do As Infinity

4. All About Me (feat. Mary Jane) by Far East Movement

5. Beauty In The World (Cutmore Remix) by Macy Gray

6. Believer by Goldfrapp

7. Bigger Than The Money by Clare Bowditch & the New Slang

8. Lie To Kick It by Sunshine Anderson

9. Luxury of You by Miss La Bliss

10. My Boots by Lights

Here are the nominees for Best Song of 2010.
VOTE NOW for your favorite!

Side note: I was thinking about posting photos and music videos like I did with Fresh Artist but my blog page's performance has slowed down so I'm keeping the multimedia to a minimum.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Sharing music that should be shared. *If an artist/record label has any problem with the songs/videos I post on my blogs please contact me.*