Sunday, July 8, 2012

ArtistoftheWeek: Skye Townsend 7/8/12-7/15/12

This artist will blow your ears off. Her vocals, her style, her passion, her music! I mean if you don't like it then...I don't know what to say to you...Skye Townsend is a singer/songwriter who's developed a great following of fans and fame with her music, connections, and talented friends. Daughter of Robert Townsend (American actor) she has been known on sites like youtube with her impersonation of Beyonce (which is hilarious) on twitter for her memorable tweets and tumblr for everyone fangirling on everything she does.
If you haven't heard of her yet, what are you waiting for?
Go check her out!
Youtube|Twitter|Facebook|Tumblr|Official Website

Free
 
Downloads

Show Me You Care
It's Normal
Vomit EP

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Sharing music that should be shared. *If an artist/record label has any problem with the songs/videos I post on my blogs please contact me.*